Playways Day Nursery & Pre-School is a small, family-run independent nursery, situated in a converted residential home within walking distance of Ealing Broadway Station. Our large house welcomes children aged 3 months to 5 years, weekdays from 8:00am to 6:30pm, all year round.
With expertise, dedication and care, the team strive to give every child the best start in their early years.
Everyone we employ at Playways is passionate about the development of children and deliver an extremely high standard of early years education and care.
We seek individuals to join our team who have an empathetic approach and understand the importance of following each child’s own needs. We provide each member of staff with support and training through individual training courses and regular appraisals.
We are open Monday to Friday, 51 weeks a year. We open at 8.00 am and close at 6.30 pm each day.
The nursery has been in operation for over 20 years, but has been under our care since June 2018.
Conveniently located a short walk from Ealing Broadway station, Playways Day Nursery & Pre-School offers a wonderful nursery and pre-school environment.
Our Nursery and Pre-school is situated within a 3 story town house which has been adapted to suit the needs for modern day childcare. The setting is both welcoming and accessible: a “home from home” environment where learning and fun go hand in hand.
- Short walk from Ealing Broadway station
- Close to primary schools in the area
- Buses 297 and E10 stop a 1 min walk away
- 10 minute walk from West Ealing
- Easy drop off
Playways Day Nursery & Pre-School is a small, family-run day nursery. We are an independent nursery with an EYFS based environment dedicated to the children’s individual needs and a healthy active lifestyle. With expertise, dedication and care, the team strive to give every child the best start in their early years.
Playways Day Nursey aims to:
- Maintain a challenging environment which stimulates and prepares children for life through exciting and inspiring, free and structured play.
- Support diversity and recognise that every child is an individual and unique. We nurture individuality and develop our children’s confidence to ensure every child feels safe and secure.
- We incorporate four key values into our nursery alongside the British Values: Family partnerships, Community, Working Together: Learning Together and Healthy and active lifestyles.
- To stimulate and broaden experiences which help the children progress successfully and fullfil their potential. We encourage the children to care about others, learn about the world around them and enable them to be school ready.
Family and Community: We believe in being an extension to the family and being a home from home environment, working in partnership with parents and carers and supporting families through these crucial early years.
Learning together: We believe that learning never stops and support our children and families to develop dispositions to enable them to be effective lifelong learners. We have developed a learning community where we are all learners, recognising that it is ok to make mistakes.
Active Lifestyles: We believe all children should have fun, learn and take risks through active and healthy lifestyles.
Our vision is to provide a safe, happy, caring, secure and stimulating environment for your child to enable all children to develop their capabilities as successful learners, confident individuals and to enjoy being adventurous, active and healthy.